Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Just Starting!

I joined this KAL a few weeks ago and just got my yarn in the mail yesturday. I ordered the Andean Silk in lettuce green from Knit Picks and am super happy with the texture of the yarn. This is my first sweater and am very nervous/excited about making a sweater that fits right. Did anyone out there adjust the sizing to fit them better? My problem is that I have a larger chest and a smaller waist and probably need the 40 inch bust size with the 37 waist size. I am probably going to start out for the 37 inch one and then do extra increases in the bust.

To see pictures of my yarn, check out my blog at Knitting Sunshine. Happy Knitting everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I just got my yarn and it is not only the same yarn but the same color! It will so fun to see your progress. I LOVE this yarn, it is so sensual, isn't it?

Tue May 24, 08:14:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Dani said...

It is! You must have fabulous taste :) hehe! I know another blogger who bought the same color for an afghan! I am going to be starting tonight!

Wed May 25, 08:38:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home