Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finished!

Here is my finished sweater:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I used Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, which I liked. I had to make a lot of changes (I had it mostly done and took it back out to the armpits once to make the sleeves and the yoke shorter), but I think it would have been fine if I had just knitted a smaller size in the first place. I also added a ton of extra rows so it wouldn't fall off of my shoulders. If you're interested there are some "in progress" pictures on my blog, which I never got around to posting here. I really liked knitting this sweater and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and I may do another one sometime.

3 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Nice job! I like it a lot in a cotton version, and I'm thinking of doing one as well. Beautiful color! Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

Fri May 20, 09:09:00 AM PDT  
Blogger amber said...

Looks great! Mine is cotton as well. Figure it'll be good for northern california summers :) if I ever actually finish it that is

-Amber

Fri May 20, 05:55:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Sat May 21, 05:10:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home