Friday, June 03, 2005

Hi there

I realise I've been very remiss and not introduced myself since taking over the admin of the blog. There's not a huge amount to say, except I hope you're all enjoying knitting your Hourglass Sweaters. I've done one so far and have the yarn put aside for another. I'm sure you'll all join me in saying a big thank you to Kelly for all the hard work she's put in to this knitalong and I hope it will carry on for some time to come.

If anyone has any comments/suggestions, please leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Happy knitting!

Mary
http://thewoolpalace.typepad.com

1 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Mary, it's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to see what's been going on with the Knitalong. Looks like things are going very well. Thank you so much for agreeing to take over admin duties.

Tue Aug 02, 02:45:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home