Tuesday, July 05, 2005

New to the group

Hi everyone! I've just joined this KAL and started my Hourglass last week. I wanted my sweater to be summer weight so I'm using Crystal Palace Mikado Ribbon on larger needles.

I already know that the next time I make this I will make the hem half the size of the pattern. It just seems bigger than it needs to be. Though, I'm not willing to rip and start over at this point. I'll post pictures as soon as I'm far enough along.

I'd also like to say "thank you" to Deena who posted about how she used the the hem technique from Alison's Nothing but a Tshirt pattern. I used it too and found it to be a time saver that I'll use again.

Anyway, thanks for letting join (though kind of late). I'm having fun and can't wait to wear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home