Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hi

I started this sweater a couple weeks ago and wanted to post a progress photo and say hello. I'm using Cotton Flamme from Crystal Palace yarns. It's my first cotton sweater and my finest guage sweater ever :-) I'm enjoying the simplicity of the pattern and think this sweater begs to be knit in alpaca as well :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And a fabric close up:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks for letting me join the fun... everyone's sweaters are turing out really well.

-Amber

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Amber,

I love the colour of the yarn you chose!

Wed Apr 27, 08:42:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi, I'm interested in knitting this sweater. How do you think it would work out in a sport weight yarn? I have some Lorna's lace yarn I've been trying to figure out a use for it.

Thu May 19, 11:25:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home