Sunday, June 05, 2005

Hourglass Progress

I'm almost ready to start on the sleeves! Hooray! I love how easy this pattern is so far. It's great, too, to see everyone else's finished sweaters. Has anyone tried doing the sleeves on 16" circs? I'm knitting the 37" size, and I just don't want to have to buy another set of needles.

Hourglass2.JPG

I don't see any instructions on blocking in the pattern. Does it have to be blocked or should I follow the instructions for my yarn?

I have more IP protos on my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger cmeknit said...

what about using a long circular like knitting socks on one circular needle?

Sun Jun 05, 04:43:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard about that, but I've never tried it. I'll check that out. Thanks!

Sun Jun 05, 08:38:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home