Wednesday, March 23, 2005

newbie

hi- i am new to the knitalong and just started my sweater. i am using cash iroha in color 64, a teal shade. i bought 10 skeins from ebay but now i am scared that i won't have enough. i am going to try the 41in size for some ease but i don't know what i will do if i run out of yarn, as it has been discontinued in that color. so far i am just working on a sleeve and the bell looks pretty big. we'll see if i like it. but if you see any cash iroha in 64, let me know. i love looking at everyone' s progress on the blog. i'll post pics soon!

**i emailed one of my lys that carries lots of noro and, lo and behold, they had my color! i ran over there during my break and picked up two skeins, just in case. phew. now it's full speed ahead.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home