Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Late to the party

Hi! I'm new to the knit-along. I had been planning to make this sweater for a while, but it wasn't until I was inspired by all the finished sweaters here that I started my own. I'm using KnitPicks Andean Silk, and it's working really well so far. Some people have described the yarn as fuzzy, but I don't think it's that bad--it doesn't have a noticeable haze or anything. I also used the Nothin' But A T-Shirt hem technique, because I think it looks cleaner.


This photo's a little old; I'm actually up to the part where you start the increase rows on the body.


I'm really looking forward to wearing this sweater, even though it won't be cold enough for a few months yet...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

I love the color you chose! Its beautiful!

Fri Jul 08, 08:38:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home