Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hello all!

Not to keep anyone in suspense, here's a little progress I've made on my sweater:



And note that I've made a picot edging on the bottom.



I really like picot.

The yarn? Jo Sharp Aran Tweed in a sort of oatmeal color. My gauge is running at 18 sts, so it may be a little wide, but I'm making the tightest size for me (37'"?), so I *think* that it will work. We'll see.

I'll update my blog ... sometime ... so come visit when you can!

Jenifer
http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

2 Comments:

Blogger marirob said...

Ohhhh... I love the picot edging - a really pretty touch!

Fri Jan 28, 05:48:00 AM PST  
Blogger xmasberry said...

and the edghing also seems like it would suit this sweater well, can't wait to see your finished product!

Sat Jan 29, 02:17:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home