Monday, March 21, 2005

Yet another progress post

Just thought I'd post with my progress so far. I was knitting the body like crazy to get it done as soon as possible (I'm so excited by seeing everyone else's finished sweaters!), but I've hit a bit of a standstill now that I've gotten to the sleeves. I was going to just use DPNs, but after I got a few inches, I decided that it just didn't look quite right and was going very slowly, so I decided to scrap it and order a 12" circular. Until that gets here though, I'm going a little nuts from not being able to make any more progress on it! Anyway, here's a shot of what I've got so far:

1 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

I totally understand! I couldn't wait to order 12" circs, so I just knit the sleeves flat and will seam them up before joining to the body. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your needles.

Mon Mar 21, 09:48:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home