Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Just Cast On!

I finally (after months of lurking) cast on last night for my hourglass. I'm using Berroco Pleasure in a rich, dark blue. It is part angora, so it filled my "next to skin soft" requirement. My gauge ended up about 19.5/4", and I want it a bit bigger than the 37" size (but not 41"!) so fingers are crossed it will work out ok. I also want to make the trim a different color - I remember seeing (not sure if it was here or on the KR forum) someone who made a green hourglass with a contrasting green trim. Anyone remember seeing it also? I'd love to read how she did it and where she stuck the color in. Read updates, etc on my blog.

Stacey

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

yep! That's it! Thanks!

Sun Dec 04, 05:38:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home