Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Finally finished!


I started my hourglass sweater back in May and finally finished it last week! I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with the results. I've already worn it three times. This was my first sweater, and although I did have some problems reading the instructions (just because I wasn't familiar with the techniques), once I dove right in, it all actually made sense. I've already started my second sweater.

I wrote about my progress on my blog.

Thanks to everyone here for the support!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sweater looks great! I will be starting my Hourglass Sweater soon...it is my first sweater as well. So, I think the KAL will be a great resource.
Thanks for sharing!

Sat Aug 27, 07:58:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nichole, your sweater looks fabulous! Congratulations on a job well-done!

Thu Sep 01, 07:56:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home