Saturday, August 06, 2005

Just Starting!

Hi!  I just started my first HG sweater two nights ago and I love this pattern! I just did my first decrease and couldn't wait to take pics and share.....I have never been in a KAL before. I have taken three pictures, I am using Plymouth Encore worsted and Sz 9 needles to obtain gauge. I chose this yarn because it will be low maint. for my mamma, it is her Christmas gift this year.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love that rolled edge with the purl row!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Still kind of hard to see but wanted to give you an idea how far along I am...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Have a great weekend!



Catherine  



 

1 Comments:

Blogger Bear Knits said...

I like the color. It looks great so far.

I'm still working on mine. I will post some progress pictures later.

Mon Aug 08, 05:55:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home